Growing Together - Habbakuk
Join us in reading a daily devotional in May 2020
During the month of May we are going to read through a daily devotional on Habakkuk.
Habakkuk is a wonderful book in the Old Testament and it considers big questions:
- Who is in control?
- What does it mean that God is sovereign?
- How can we trust God in times of trouble?
We want to journey through these questions and this book together, so here’s what you need to do to get involved:
- Order a copy of the Habakkuk Devotional from 10ofthose.com
- Start reading with us on May 4
- Follow us on social media for further resources and encouragement.
- Go deeper every Wednesday with a mid week sermons from Alistair Begg.
Let us know how you’re getting on! You can interact with us on social media or feel free to drop us an email: email@example.com